For the Wayward Internet Fly Fishing (babe) Seekers…

by Rebecca on April 24, 2012

So, one of the handy dandy internal programs here on this site of mine is the ability to see how people stumble their way to my website via organic Google search terms.

This is a screenshot (I could not resist taking) of an afternoon worth of search terms that Google took a look at and thought to itself, “Well hey, King Google knows the perfect place to fulfill that search term, let’s send them to the Outdooress who is sure to appease” ….

Female Fly Fishing

~Actual Fly Fishing Search Terms: These are not 'examples' ~

Which makes me want to apologize to the wayward Internet travelers (so sorry) and suggest a quick Google U-turn.

Maybe one of these days I’ll feel bad enough to post up a new page filled with bikini clad chicks in hip waders holding a fly rod in one hand and a rubber fish in the other. I could add a tab up top that says “BABES for the FLY” and that way a wandering visitor won’t feel ripped off.

Until then, (and this message is for google searchers of the sexy fly fishing nature) I’m here to help you out. Might I suggest a visit to one or both of the following websites. I know you are only looking for the articles and don’t really care about the pictures and all, but both of these sites will serve you well. I highly approve of them both…

All right, because I aim to please, I also offer you the most sexy fly fishing photo I’ve got. Big juicy lips ala Bonefish…

Sexy Fly Fishing

Lips To Die For

Signed,
Just trying to be a good website host

cofisherNo Gravatar April 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Sorry Rebecca, I’ve just found that it’s a lot easier to find the Outdooress by doing a Google search for really hot fly fishing babe. I’ll stop doing that.

RebeccaNo Gravatar April 24, 2012 at 1:38 pm

cofisher, I had no idea all those were you! Thanks for all the traffic =)

(and thanks for the midday laugh, too funny)

Ken GNo Gravatar April 24, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Fat Hip Waders, there you go.

I get “woman bathing in river” or some variation of that every day all because of one joke post I put up awhile ago.

It should be “babe goes fishing” if she actually does anymore :-)

You realize you just made matters worse by putting this up.

RebeccaNo Gravatar April 24, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Well there you go Ken, you need to dig up a picture of a lady taking a bath in a river and insert it in the post google sends visitors too…that way the wayward traveler isn’t disappointed!

Although, I have to say, ‘woman bathing in a river’ is a bit of an oddball of a search term. People are…interesting…

I may have made it worse, that’s true, but on the same token, when they do arrive expecting some sexiness, at least I’ve given them two websites they can visit and one set of plump fish lips. I’m generous like that =)

RebeccaNo Gravatar April 24, 2012 at 1:45 pm

P.S. my next post will be exclusively about–gasp—fly fishing. Promise! I’m just trying to get back into the swing of personal blogging again, but on this tight time schedule I’ve been walking lately.

troutrageous1No Gravatar April 24, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Thanks for the link goodness. I’ve actually been slacking putting up pictures of sexy fly fishing babes recently, so you’ve given me motivation to rectify that situation. T n’ A, here we come!

OwlNo Gravatar April 24, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Don’t you have better things to be doing, young man – like packing?!?! :) Now you and Howard stop all that Google’n and do something constructive, like figure out how to make a fake caddis fly “hover” over the creek for an extended period of time. Or post up pictures of hot chicks. whatever. 6 of one, you know the rest…

RebeccaNo Gravatar April 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm

LOL Owl. You tell ‘em…

RebeccaNo Gravatar April 26, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Well Get On It! This post alone should send lots of wayward Internet travelers your direction that are looking for something more spicy than I’m willing to give =)

Rabid OutdoorsmanNo Gravatar April 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

So now that I stumbled in here, where the heck are the naked chicks? :)

RebeccaNo Gravatar April 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm

See, that’s why I was being all helpful and generous in this post—click on the two links mentioned above and your wishes will be granted =)

Fred TelleenNo Gravatar April 26, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Just looked at my latest search terms. They all had the word fish somewhere in the text string. I must be doing something wrong.

RebeccaNo Gravatar April 26, 2012 at 2:10 pm

You need to spice up your pictures, meta tags and SEO search terms Fred. If you want to get the visually focused web traffic that is ~

Fontinalis RisingNo Gravatar April 26, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Hey- I just found your website while searching- er looking, um googling. Never mind. The Outdooress, keeping the Woman-in-Waders fantasy alive since…. well, for some time now.

Chadd VanZantenNo Gravatar April 29, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Guy anglers like women who fish — it’s some kind of universal truth. If you’re a woman, you’ll never hafta fish by yourself (unless maybe you really want to).