5 Days Of Fishing…..

by Rebecca on May 18, 2010

in Outdoor Photo Journal, Salmon Fishing

~ Here little fishies....here.....~

I just got home a few hours ago from 5 days of fishing and camping. I’m beat up, bruised, my fingers are all sliced up, and I’m dead ass tired. I’m also impossibly behind on all things correspondence, Internet and mowing the grass BUT~ I’m still grinning like a fool.

So what’s the reason for my unlikely smile in the face of all that whining? Well here, I’ll show you. Plus this will let you know I haven’t been slacking off for the last five days. Oh no, I’ve been busy doing important stuff.

To Start my Fishing Fiesta off last Thurday I went to another lake! As in a boat…..Bass, Crap-eezz & whatever else landed on my fly.
I know, I don’t know whats happening to me.

And then…..and then I went salmon fishing.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words right?

~I caught a lot of these big boys~

Tonight I just thought I would share a photo and say
 ”Hi, hello, if you haven’t tried Salmon fishing lately, I highly recommend it.”

MelNo Gravatar May 18, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Rebecca, you are an amazing lady! Really showing us all what can be done with the fly rod and being versatile in what you fish for. Great job! Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthday my friend.

ShoremanNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 6:42 am

Five days of fishing and camping and you still have a smile. You’re a better person than I. Seems a Happy Birthday is in order too. 24, 25? I know women don’t tell.

Kentucky JimNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 9:01 am

Wow! Very nice fish. Oh, and like everyone else says, Happy Birthday!

John SoaresNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 9:09 am

Sounds like you had a great time.

And, more importantly, I bet your golden retriever also had a great time.

Michael L. BantamNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 9:29 am

What fun. Happy Birthday. Always enjoy your hearing about your outings.

KirkNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 9:45 am

Great stuff, Rebecca- your priorities (fishing) are clearly in the right order. Happy Birthday and looking forward to more details and photos from your Salmonfest!

Fishing Reports AddictNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 10:55 am

you go girl, sounds like you had an awesoms time. nice fishing report

RebeccaNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Thank You everyone ~ My birthday is actually tomorrow so I feel like I’m getting a bonus day this year! I’m still playing some ‘reality’ like catching up, but hopefully I’ll get to write about my trip and visit a few peoples websites before I head out of town again on Friday (the salmon are chanting my name, I just know they miss me)

ShonNo Gravatar May 20, 2010 at 6:49 am

It was nice of your boyfriend or husband to let you pose with his fish Becca, great picture!

LarryBNo Gravatar May 20, 2010 at 7:19 am

For starters then, Happy Birthday young Lady! :-) Nice pics of your fly caught fish in here too, little fly gal. You look SO @Home on the waters. Keep on sharing your neat outdoorsy adventures with us all in here, because we sure are dig’n them. :-)

Have the Best Birthday yet Reb!

lb

RebeccaNo Gravatar May 20, 2010 at 8:44 am

@Shon ~ That there is a borderline insult. I would never……..

@LarryB ~ Thank you! I do feel most at home when I’m outdoors and on the water. I’ll keep writing when I have time. With summer approaching it’s going to get harder and harder as I spend more and more time outdoors!

GuyNo Gravatar May 22, 2010 at 9:22 am

I know I am late but Happy Birthday’s in order.
I enjoy reading your blog entries….a breath of fresh air…
Thanks and keep on fishing…